So you're getting hitched, eh? Woohoo! Imagine me doing my Kermit the Frog arms flailing happy dance for you! Obviously, getting married is a pretty big deal. Those engagement pictures? They're a pretty big deal, as well.
Hello! Based in Brisbane, Queensland’s premium pop-up and elopement wedding specialists, Catch Me Kiss Me partners, Celebrant Bronwyn Saleh and Photographer Eve Wheeler, work together to provide the perfect wedding day experience.
But, weddings aren’t only about the ceremony and photography. Today we’re providing some reasons to help you decide if you should include an engagement shoot in your package. We love to use an engagement session to get to know you before your big day and, many of our packages include an engagement shoot.
We often hear the question, "If I'm getting pictures taken at my wedding, why do I need engagement photos, too?" Well, here are just a few reasons:
1. It's nice to have stunning pictures of you and your loved one in non-bridal apparel on a day when there's no stress and no rush
2. You can use photographs from your e-session for your save-the-dates, wedding announcements and thank you cards
3. It gives you a chance to show off that gorgeous ring the second he puts it on your finger. And men, you paid for it, so you want to show that bad boy off, too
4. As I mentioned, it actually comes with some of my wedding packages, so you could save yourself some money by booking an e-session and wedding session together
5. It's a great opportunity for us to get to know one another and for me to show you some moves that will ensure we get those amazing, natural images on your big day
Sold? I hope so! Regarding the logistics of an e-session, here's how things'll go: I'll work with both of you to create the perfect, on-location session. We can shoot at dusk when the sun is golden and warm, in the morning against a foggy backdrop, or even at night with dramatic lighting. We'll shoot, have a blast and then within a week you'll have the final product.
Sounds good? Pick up the phone and give us a call on 0422 159 828 (Eve) or 0407 650 522 (Bronwyn). We look forward to hearing from you really soon.